2017 Nicaragua Adult 2
- Oct 14 2017 - Oct 21 2017
HOI is a nondenominational, nonprofit Christian organization headquartered in Tucker, Georgia. HOI is involved in community development in the villages surrounding Finca de Petan, Nicaragua. This team will participate in construction and working with children as determined by community leaders.
This team will be made up of 18 people, which must include someone with medical experience. In addition, two Spanish-speaking individuals per team would be extremely helpful, but not required.
Stories Tell your story
Cost: $2,250.00 due 9/23/2017
|Security Deposit - by the first team meeting||$100.00|
|50% Due - 9 weeks prior to departure||$1,125.00||8/12/2017|
|80% Due - 5 weeks prior to departure||$1,800.00||9/9/2017|
|100% Due - 3 weeks prior to departure||$2,250.00||9/23/2017|
|Team Meetings||Meeting times and locations to be determined by the team leader.||TBD||Yes|
- Application (note each member of the family will need to submit an application)
- All adults will need to submit to a Background Check
- Valid Passport - Expiration date must be 6 months after trip return date
- Once selected and approved - you will need to sign Team Covenant/Agreement and Releases
- Must be at least 18 years old