2019 Woodstock City InsideOut Student Application
- Jun 1 2019 - Jul 31 2019
- atlanta, GA
Uganda: Jun 25 - Jul 4, 2019 $3,600
Team members will spend a week in a Ugandan village serving Champions United FC. Champions United is building the next generation of Ugandan leaders by leveraging sports as a tool to connect capable mentors with children. Champions United's greatest impact occurs as a coach and player build a long term, mentoring relationship. You have the opportunity to help our coaches by joining forces and investing in our children. Over the course of the week, you will facilitate a high-energy, 2-day UpStreet-style camp for kids, utilize a fun and interactive hygiene curriculum in local schools, and engage with local families as you visit them in their huts and homes. On this highly relational trip, you will be inspired by a team of coaches that mentor children by investing their lives, and you'll have a blast with some of the greatest people you'll ever meet.
HOI, Inc. is a nondenominational, nonprofit Christian organization headquartered in Tucker, Georgia. One of their bases of operation, San Lorenzo, is in the Department of Choluteca in southern Honduras. At this location, HOI focuses on three program areas: medical, community development, and short-term missions. Depending on the projects determined by the village where you will serve, your team may do one or more of the following: mix cement to provide floors and latrines for families; build chimneys, roofs and/or room additions; serve a family by helping plant a family garden; and conduct Bible studies for children or adults. To celebrate projects completed by your team and community members, you may end your time with a party in the village.
Honduras (Agalta Valley): Jul 13 - Jul 20, 2019 $2,100
Costa Rica: Jul136, 2019 - Jul 20, 2019 $2,450
Working with our partner church in Costa Rica, the team will engage in projects such as construction, painting, renovations, and organization. In addition, they will spend time connecting with vulnerable families and children through games, arts, and relationship building.
Stories Tell your story
|Kick Off Meeting||Woodstock City Church | 6:30-8 | Detailed information to follow||Jan 20 2019 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM EST||Yes|
|Safety and Security Training - Parents and Students||North Point Community Church West Auditorium - required for any who have not previously attended||Mar 16 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT||Yes|
|Parental Consent Form||You must submit the original signed/notarized copy.||Required|
- All adults will need to submit to a Background Check
- Valid Passport - Expiration date must be 6 months after trip return date
- Once selected and approved - you will need to sign Team Covenant/Agreement and Releases
- Non-refundable security deposit due by first meeting - $200
- 30% Fundraising Deadline - 13 weeks prior to departure
- 50% Fundraising Deadline - at time of ticketing
- 80% Fundraising Deadline - 5 weeks prior to departure
- 100% Fundraising Deadline - 2 weeks prior to departure
- Students and leaders are responsible to personally raise or fund 100% of the trip cost, and must meet stated deadlines
- All students must be involved in InsideOut at Woodstock City Church