2019 Middle East Holy Land Construction 2
- Nov 15 2019 - Nov 24 2019
Seeds of Hope, one of our global partners, identifies and engages in strategic construction projects in the local community. This team will participate in at least one of these projects, doing construction activities such as interior and exterior building, remodeling, maintenance, and painting projects. While the men on the team will focus on construction, female team members will assist teachers in the Seeds of Hope school and developing relationships with the women in the community.
We need six men who enjoy serving through manual labor (construction experience is a plus) and six women who enjoy teaching and developing relationships.
Stories Tell your story
Cost: $3,500.00 due 11/1/2019
|Security Deposit - due by first meeting (NONREFUNDABLE)||$100.00|
|50% Due - at time of ticketing||$1,750.00||9/20/2019|
|80% Due - 5 weeks prior to departure||$2,800.00||10/11/2019|
|100% Due - 2 weeks prior to departure||$3,500.00||11/1/2019|
- Adults must submit to a background check
- Valid Passport - Expiration date must be 6 months after trip return date
- All team members must agree to the terms of our Team, Financial, Talent, and Medical Agreements, which can be found in the Forms section. Adults will also review the Code of Conduct with the team leader which will be included with the electronic forms that will be signed
- Must be at least 18 years old