2019 Haiti Medical
- Sep 21 2019 - Sep 28 2019
Medical teams focus on a combination of treatment, health education, and evangelism. Teams generally spend 3-4 half or full days conducting mobile medical/dental clinics in the community. The remaining portion of the time is spent between educating community health workers and community members on medical and health-related topics and other ministry opportunities, such as home visits, prayer walks through the community, and attending a local church. Medical teams should include five medical professionals including at least one doctor or physician’s assistant.
We are looking for 15 people - Male and female medical professionals are needed, including medical doctors, physicians' assistants, nurses, ophthalmologists, dentists, physical therapists, and more. Up to 10 trip participants can be non-medical.
Stories Tell your story
|Security Deposit - by first team meeting (NON-REFUNDABLE)||$100.00|
|50% Due - at time of ticketing||$1,075.00||7/21/2019|
|80% Due - 5 weeks prior to departure||$1,720.00||8/17/2019|
|100% Due - 2 weeks prior to departure||$2,150.00||9/7/2019|
|Adult Team, Financial, Talent, and Medical Agreements - DUE BY THIRD TEAM MEETING||These forms are for reference only and will be sent to sign electronically. Your trip leader will go over the team member Code of Conduct at a team meeting, which will also be included with the forms that you will sign electronically.||Required|
- Valid Passport - Expiration date must be 6 months after trip return date
- All team members must agree to the terms of our Team, Financial, Talent, and Medical Agreements, which can be found in the Forms section. Adults will also review the Code of Conduct with the team leader which will be included with the electronic forms that will be signed
- Adults must submit to a background check
- Must be at least 18 years old