2019 Haiti Canopy (Singles) Service 2
- Nov 2 2019 - Nov 9 2019
This team will be focused on cultural exchange. They will spend time with community members learning about them and their community. This team will also engage in projects and help with any physical needs the community may have. The team will spend time engaging with the community by leading a Discovery Kids lesson, playing games, worshipping in church, relationship building activities and more.
We need 15 single adults who have been involved in Canopy Gatherings and are willing to serve and engage relationally with the community to help them accomplish their objectives.
Stories Tell your story
|Security Deposit - by first team meeting (NON-REFUNDABLE)||$100.00|
|50% Due - at time of ticketing||$1,075.00||9/1/2019|
|80% Due - 5 weeks prior to departure||$1,720.00||9/28/2019|
|100% Due - 2 weeks prior to departure||$2,150.00||10/19/2019|
|Safety and Security Training||In an effort to provide you and your team with best practices for international travel, we host this training. Required for team members who have not attended.||North Point Community Church West Auditorium||Mar 16 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT||Yes|
|Adult Team, Financial, Talent, and Medical Agreements - DUE BY THIRD TEAM MEETING||These forms are for reference only and will be sent to sign electronically. Your trip leader will go over the team member Code of Conduct at a team meeting, which will also be included with the forms that you will sign electronically.||Required|
- Valid Passport - Expiration date must be 6 months after trip return date
- All team members must agree to the terms of our Team, Financial, Talent, and Medical Agreements, which can be found in the Forms section. Adults will also review the Code of Conduct with the team leader which will be included with the electronic forms that will be signed
- Adults must submit to a background check
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Should be involved in Canopy Gatherings (Singles Gatherings)