2019 Haiti Browns Bridge InsideOut 2
- Jul 20 2019 - Jul 27 2019
High school ministry teams are community engagement teams with an emphasis on building relationships with youth in the community and allowing students to serve outside their comfort zones. Students have the opportunity to connect with and serve side-by-side with local students while encouraging them to be leaders and influencers in their community for Christ.
We are looking for 15 students and leaders who are actively involved in InsideOut at Browns Bridge Church.
Stories Tell your story
Cost: $2,200.00 due 7/6/2019
|Security Deposit (NON-REFUNDABLE)||$200.00|
|30% - 13 weeks prior to departure||$660.00||4/20/2019|
|50% - at time of ticketing||$1,100.00||5/22/2019|
|80% - 5 weeks prior to departure||$1,760.00||6/15/2019|
|100% - 2 weeks prior to departure||$2,200.00||7/6/2019|
|First Team Meeting - Parents and Students||Browns Bridge Church Auditorium||Jan 27 2019 2:45 PM - 4:30 PM EST||Yes|
|Team Meeting||we will be working to get frundrauser letters ready to send out! There will also be fun, games, and donuts!||Browns Bridge Church||Feb 17 2019 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM EST||No|
|Security Training - Parents and Students||North Point Community Church West Auditorium - required for those who have not attended previously||Mar 16 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT||Yes|
|Adult Team, Financial, Talent, and Medical Agreements||These forms are for reference only and will be sent to sign electronically. Your trip leader will go over the team member Code of Conduct at a team meeting, which will also be included with the forms that you will sign electronically.||Required|
|Minor Team, Financial, Talent, and Medical Agreements||These forms are for reference only and will be sent to sign electronically.||Required|
|Parental Consent Form||You must submit the original signed/notarized copy.||Required|
- All adults will need to submit to a Background Check
- Valid Passport - Expiration date must be 6 months after trip return date
- All team members must agree to the terms of our Team, Financial, Talent, and Medical Agreements, which can be found in the Forms section. Adults will also review the Code of Conduct with the team leader which will be included with the electronic forms that will be signed.
- All students must be involved in InsideOut at Browns Bridge Church