2019 East Asia Special Care Room
- Sep 21 2019 - Sep 29 2019
- Atlanta, GA
This team will work with our partner to serve orphaned infants and children who have special needs. The purpose of this trip is to give full-time workers a break, so team members will work an eight hour shift each day, which requires being comfortable with babies, and being active and on their feet throughout the entire shift.
We need 11 people willing to love and care for infants with special needs. Experience with children who have special needs is a plus but is not required.
Stories Tell your story
|Security Deposit (NONREFUNDABLE) - due by first meeting||$100.00|
|50% Due - at time of ticketing||$1,750.00||7/16/2019|
|80% Due - 5 weeks prior to departure||$2,800.00||8/17/2019|
|100% Due - 2 weeks prior to departure||$3,500.00||9/7/2019|
|Adult Team, Financial, Talent, and Medical Agreements - DUE BY THIRD TEAM MEETING||These forms are for reference only and will be sent to sign electronically. Your trip leader will go over the team member Code of Conduct at a team meeting, which will also be included with the forms that you will sign electronically.||Required|
- All adults must submit to a background check
- Valid Passport - Expiration date must be 6 months after trip return date
- All team members must agree to the terms of our Team, Financial, Talent, and Medical Agreements, which can be found in the Forms section. Adults will also review the Code of Conduct with the team leader which will be included with the electronic forms that will be signed
- Must be at least 18 years old and an experienced traveler