2019 Costa Rica Service 1
- Sep 14 2019 - Sep 21 2019
Working with our partner church in Costa Rica, the team will engage in projects such as construction, painting, renovations, and organization. In addition, they will spend time connecting with vulnerable families and children through games, arts, and relationship building.
We are looking for 20 people willing to help our strategic partner church Openhouse serve its local community. Spanish speakers are great assets, but English-speaking staff are also available to help translate.
Stories Tell your story
Cost: $2,550.00 due 8/31/2019
|Security Deposit - by first team meeting (NON-REFUNDABLE)||$100.00|
|50% Due - at time of ticketing||$1,275.00||7/14/2019|
|80% Due - 5 weeks prior to departure||$2,040.00||8/10/2019|
|100% Due - 2 weeks prior to departure||$2,550.00||8/31/2019|
|Adult Team, Financial, Talent, and Medical Agreements - DUE BY THIRD TEAM MEETING||These forms are for reference only and will be sent to sign electronically. Your trip leader will go over the team member Code of Conduct at a team meeting, which will also be included with the forms that you will sign electronically.||Required|
- All adults will need to submit to a Background Check
- Valid Passport - Expiration date must be 6 months after trip return date
- All team members must agree to the terms of our Team, Financial, Talent, and Medical Agreements, which can be found in the Forms section. Adults will also review the Code of Conduct with the team leader which will be included with the electronic forms that will be signed
- Must be at least 18 years old