2018 Swaziland Children's Ministry
- Apr 19 2018 - Apr 28 2018
This team will create an environment to develop the local staff, using the Waumba Land and UpStreet materials, to better serve the children at Project Canaan in Swaziland.
We need ten experienced Waumba Land volunteers to serve and equip the team in Swaziland.
Stories Tell your story
Cost: $3,100.00 due 3/29/2018
|Security Deposit (NONREFUNDABLE) - due by first meeting||$100.00|
|50% Due - 8 weeks prior to departure||$1,550.00||2/28/2018|
|80% Due - 5 weeks prior to departure||$2,480.00||3/15/2018|
|100% Due - 3 weeks prior to departure||$3,100.00||3/29/2018|
|Team Meetings||Team meeting dates and locations TBD by the team leader.||TBD||Yes|
|Swaziland Meeting 2||Hannah and Kim will share stories||3475 Patterstone Dr, Alpharetta, GA 30022, USA||Feb 27 2018 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM EST||Yes|
|Swaziland Meeting 3||Maci will share her story||Hannah's House 770 Middleton Place Alpharetta, GA 30004||Mar 11 2018 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT||Yes|
|Swaziland Meeting 4||Kate will share her story||Waumba Land, P120.||Mar 25 2018 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM EDT||Yes|
|Team, Financial, Talent, and Medical Agreements||These forms are for reference only and will be sent to sign electronically. Your trip leader will go over the team member Code of Conduct at a team meeting, which will also be included with the forms that you will sign electronically.||Required|
- All adults must submit to a background check
- Valid Passport - Expiration date must be 6 months after trip return date
- All team members must agree to the terms of our Team, Financial, Talent, and Medical Agreements, which can be found in the Forms section. Adults will also review the Code of Conduct with the team leader which will be included with the electronic forms that will be signed.
- Must be at least 18 years old