2018 El Salvador Family
Serve the children at La Casa de mi Padre, one of our global partners. Examples of projects include: laying infrastructure at the future home of La Finca (The Ranch) of La Casa de mi Padre by laying paving stones, digging drainage ditches, preparing playing fields, and doing property maintenance; as well as helping with the upkeep of the current home (painting, cleaning, installing fans/lighting). In addition, participants will help with food delivery to the families surrounding the ranch, maintenance on the home of the family of one of our children, and developing relationships with the children.
We're looking for 20 people made up of families willing to invest their time and energy in the less fortunate in El Salvador. NOTE: Children must be at least 13 years old to be eligible for this trip.
|$100.00||Security Deposit - by first team meeting (NON-REFUNDABLE)|
|$1,000.00||50% Due - 9 weeks prior to departure Due 1/29/2018|
|$1,600.00||80% Due - 5 weeks prior to departure Due 2/26/2018|
|$2,000.00||100% Due - 3 week prior to departure Due 3/12/2018|
Team Meetings Required
Mar 17 2018
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT
Safety and Security Training Required
Adult Team, Financial, Talent, and Medical Agreements Required
These forms are for reference only and will be sent to sign electronically. Your trip leader will go over the team member Code of Conduct at a team meeting, which will also be included with the forms that you will sign electronically.
Minor Team, Financial, Talent, and Medical Agreements Required
These documents are for reference only and will be sent electronically to be signed.
Parental Consent Form Required
This form must be notarized. We must receive the original, signed/notarized copy.
- All adults will need to submit to a Background Check
- Valid Passport - Expiration date must be 6 months after trip return date
- Once selected and approved - you will need to sign Team Covenant/Agreement and Releases
- All team members must agree to the terms of our Team, Financial, Talent, and Medical Agreements, which can be found in the Forms section. Adults will also review the Code of Conduct with the team leader which will be included with the electronic forms that will be signed.
- Must be at least 13 years old
- This trip is designed for two or more family members to travel together