2018 El Salvador Christmas
- Dec 12 2018 - Dec 17 2018
Serve the children at La Casa de mi Padre, one of our global partners. The team will plan and implement a Christmas party for the children of La Casa de mi Padre, our global partner in El Salvador, and their families.
We're looking for 20 people who enjoy planning events.
Stories Tell your story
Cost: $2,050.00 due 11/21/2018
|Security Deposit (NONREFUNDABLE) - due by first meeting||$100.00|
|50% Due - 9 weeks prior to departure||$1,025.00||10/10/2018|
|80% Due - 5 weeks prior to departure||$1,640.00||11/7/2018|
|100% Due - 3 weeks prior to departure||$2,050.00||11/21/2018|
|Team Meeting||Aug 5 2018 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM EDT||Yes|
|Security Training||Mandatory for all team members that have not attended a security training in the past||The Zone, NPCC||Aug 25 2018 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT||Yes|
|Team Meeting||Sep 23 2018 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM EDT||Yes|
|Team Meeting||Oct 7 2018 1:30 AM - 3:00 PM EDT||Yes|
|Team Retreat||Oct 20 2018 10:30 AM - Oct 21 2018 2:00 PM EDT||Yes|
|Team Meeting||Nov 11 2018 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST||Yes|
|Team Meeting||Dec 2 2018 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST||Yes|
|Team, Financial, Talent, and Medical Agreements||These forms are for reference only and will be sent to sign electronically. Your trip leader will go over the team member Code of Conduct at a team meeting, which will also be included with the forms that you will sign electronically.||Required|
- All adults must submit to a background check
- Valid Passport - Expiration date must be 6 months after trip return date
- All team members must agree to the terms of our Team, Financial, Talent, and Medical Agreements, which can be found in the Forms section. Adults will also review the Code of Conduct with the team leader which will be included with the electronic forms that will be signed.
- Must be at least 18 years old