2018 East Asia Special Care Room 3
- Sep 22 2018 - Sep 30 2018
- Atlanta, GA
This team will work with our partner to serve orphaned infants and children who have special needs. The purpose of this trip is to give full-time workers a break, so team members will work an eight hour shift each day, which requires being comfortable with babies, being able to do custodial work, and being active and on their feet throughout the entire shift. Experience with children who have special needs is a plus but is not required.
We need ten people willing to love and care for infants with special needs. Experience with special needs children is a plus.
Stories Tell your story
Cost: $3,500.00 due 8/27/2018
|Security Deposit (NONREFUNDABLE) - due by first meeting||$100.00|
|50% Due - 9 weeks prior to departure||$1,750.00||7/16/2018|
|80% Due - 5 weeks prior to departure||$2,800.00||8/13/2018|
|100% Due - 3 weeks prior to departure||$3,500.00||8/27/2018|
|Team Meetings||Meet the team||Brookwood Grill @ 880 Holcomb Bridge Road||Aug 5 2018 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM EDT||Yes|
|Team, Financial, Talent, and Medical Agreements||These forms are for reference only and will be sent to sign electronically. Your trip leader will go over the team member Code of Conduct at a team meeting, which will also be included with the forms that you will sign electronically.||Required|
- All adults must submit to a background check
- Valid Passport - Expiration date must be 6 months after trip return date
- All team members must agree to the terms of our Team, Financial, Talent, and Medical Agreements, which can be found in the Forms section. Adults will also review the Code of Conduct with the team leader which will be included with the electronic forms that will be signed.
- Must be at least 18 years old and an experienced traveler