2017 East Asia Care 2
- Oct 14 2017 - Oct 28 2017
- East Asia, IO
Team members will work with our partner to serve infants with disabilities. The purpose of this trip is to give their full-time workers a break, so trip participants will work eight hour shifts each day.
We need ten people willing to love and care for infants with special needs. Experience with special needs children is a plus.
Stories Tell your story
Cost: $3,500.00 due 5/22/2017
|Security Deposit - by first team meeting||$100.00|
|50% Due - 9 weeks prior to departure||$1,750.00||5/4/2017|
|100% Due - 3 week prior to departure||$3,500.00||5/15/2017|
|80% Due - 5 weeks prior to departure||$2,800.00||6/1/2017|
|Team Meetings||Meeting times and locations will be determined by the team leader.||TBD||No|
- All adults must submit to a background check
- Valid Passport - Expiration date must be 6 months after trip return date
- Once selected and approved - you will need to sign Team Covenant/Agreement and Releases
- Must be at least 18 years old and an experienced traveler