2023 Honduras / San Lorenzo - Adult 1
Before You Apply
- A $150 application fee PER PERSON is due at the time of application and will be applied to each person’s fundraising goal.
About the Journey
Join us! Through our partnership with HOI, this global(x) team will head to Honduras. It’s the second-largest country in Central America, but also one of the poorest with nearly two-thirds of the population living in poverty.
We’re looking for a team of adults who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help with some home improvement projects in the community. Serving alongside the HOI staff, you’ll tackle construction projects that will improve the health and sanitation in family homes. These usually include laying cement floors, making wash basins, and building latrines. Most of the people in these communities have no daily access to running water and improvements like these are the foundations for potential life-changing progress.
The team will also coordinate interactive activities for the local school children and host a Vacation Bible School camp.
Serving the local community in Honduras will be both eye-opening and soul-filling. You’ll connect with families and children, learn about their culture, and work alongside them as you help create lasting impact.
Global(x) is the missions ministry of North Point Ministries. We partner with Christian organizations that provide service opportunities that allow us to serve at-risk children and families, churches, and the least reached. Our mission is to engage people on these faith-building journeys to serve others around the world.
|$150.00||Milestone 1 Due 2/24/2023|
|$1,200.00||Milestone 2 Due 4/7/2023|
|$1,920.00||Milestone 3 Due 5/5/2023|
|$2,400.00||Milestone 4 Due 5/26/2023|
- Valid Passport - Expiration date must be 6 months after trip return date.
- Tasks will be assigned if approved. Task completion is REQUIRED for travel.
- A $150 application fee is due at the time of application and will be applied to each person’s fundraising goal.
- All adults will need to submit to a Background Check.
- Must be at least 18 years old.