2022 Middle East Holy Land - Adult 3
About the Journey
With the help of our global(x) partner, Seeds of Hope, this team of medical professionals and support staff will host a community medical clinic.
General medical practitioners and specialists, physician assistants, nurses, pharmacists, dentists, and first responders will perform routine exams and prescribe and dispense medication as needed. Non-medical teammates will be responsible for the clinic’s logistics and caring for those who wait while others are examined.
Each day, the team will tour the Holy Land, which will include Jerusalem, Bethlehem, the Sea of Galilee, and so much more. It’s an experience that will open your eyes, bring life to the Bible, and strengthen your faith.
In the evenings, you’ll visit with local families, learn more about their lives, traditions, and culture and share your own.
Global(x) is the missions ministry of North Point Ministries. We partner with Christian organizations that provide service opportunities that allow us to serve at-risk children and families, churches, and the least reached. Our mission is to engage people on these faith-building journeys to serve others around the world.
|$1,125.00||30% - at flight confirmation Due 12/17/2021|
|$1,875.00||50% - at flight ticketing Due 1/28/2022|
|$3,000.00||80% Due 2/18/2022|
|$3,750.00||100% Due 3/11/2022|
- All adults must agree to a background check.
- Valid Passport - Expiration date must be at least 6 months after your trip return date.
- All team members must agree to the terms of our releases, which are included in the journey application.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Team members who are 12 years and older and who are traveling internationally must provide proof of vaccination for COVID-19 (a positive antibody test will not be accepted) by the journey’s 50% fundraising milestone. Those who are unable to provide proof by this date will not be permitted to travel.
- All team members must adhere to the global(x) COVID-19 protocols, which can be found on our website: https://www.globalx.org/covid19-protocols.