2022 Middle East Holy Land - Adult 1
About the JourneyThrough our partnership with Seeds of Hope, this global(x) construction team will head to the Middle East Holy Land to serve in the local community.
This men's team will help with neighborhood construction needs, like renovations, painting, drywall installation, and demolition. Construction experience is a plus but not required, and any necessary skills will be taught on the job.
Global(x) will also have a women's team serving in-country alongside Seeds of Hope on the same dates. They'll help in the local schools and focus on connecting with other women and children in the community. Together, in the evenings, both teams will visit with local families, learn more about their lives, traditions, and culture, and share their own.
Each day, the teams will take time to explore the Holy Land, which will include Jerusalem, Bethlehem, the Sea of Galilee, and so much more. It's an experience that will open your eyes, bring life to the bible, and strengthen your faith.
Global(x) is the missions ministry of North Point Ministries. We partner with Christian organizations that provide service opportunities that allow us to serve at-risk children and families, churches, and the least reached. Our mission is to engage people on these faith-building journeys to serve others around the world.
|$1,125.00||30% - at flight confirmation Due 11/17/2021|
|$1,875.00||50% - at flight ticketing Due 12/22/2021|
|$3,000.00||80% Due 1/7/2022|
|$3,750.00||100% Due 1/21/2022|
- All adults must agree to a background check.
- Valid Passport - Expiration date must be at least 6 months after your trip return date.
- All team members must agree to the terms of our releases, which are included in the journey application.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Team members who are 12 years and older and who are traveling internationally must provide proof of vaccination for COVID-19 (a positive antibody test will not be accepted) by the journey’s 50% fundraising milestone. Those who are unable to provide proof by this date will not be permitted to travel.
- All team members must adhere to the global(x) COVID-19 protocols, which can be found on our website: https://www.globalx.org/covid19-protocols.