Come to Kenya and experience life change - not only in the people you serve, but in your own life as well! Community transformation takes time and relationship building. Through our partnership with The 410 Bridge, team members will have the opportunity to journey to a beautiful, rural Kenyan community to serve and to develop relationships that will help lay the foundation for long-term ministry. Teams will work alongside the community to implement strategic projects and programs that the local leadership has identified.
Stories Tell your story
No stories have been posted for this opportunity yet.
|Security Deposit - by first team meeting (NON-REFUNDABLE)
|50% Due - at time of ticketing
|80% Due - 5 weeks prior to departure
|100% Due - 2 weeks prior to departure
- All adults will need to submit to a Background Check
- Valid Passport - Expiration date must be 6 months after trip return date
- Once selected and approved - you will need to sign Team Covenant/Agreement and Releases
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Any vaccinations obtained are the financial responsibility of the trip participant and will not be reimbursed