2023 Mexico / Mazatlan - Adult 1 (Buckhead Canopy)
Before You Apply
- A $150 application fee PER PERSON is due at the time of application and will be applied to each person’s fundraising goal.
About the Journey
When most people think of Mazatlan, Mexico, they picture its beautiful beaches and crystal-clear water. It’s a resort city “off the beaten track” and is known as a tourist destination, but in stark contrast, it also has an alarmingly high poverty rate.
We’re looking for a compassionate team that’s ready to engage with the local children of Mazatlan. Working alongside Back2Back Ministries, this global(x) team will help with a mix of projects that will improve the physical living conditions in local homes. You’ll spend time playing with the children and possibly head out with them on a field trip for some extra fun!
Spending time with and serving the children of Mazatlan is a life-giving opportunity and an experience that will have long-lasting effects. If you’re ready to make an impact in this community, both physically and relationally, and have a heart for children, this is a great way to turn your passion into action!
Global(x) is the missions ministry of North Point Ministries. We partner with Christian organizations that provide service opportunities that allow us to serve at-risk children and families, churches, and the least reached. Our mission is to engage people on these faith-building journeys to serve others around the world.
|$150.00||Milestone 1 Due 3/3/2023|
|$1,125.00||Milestone 2 Due 4/14/2023|
|$1,800.00||Milestone 3 Due 5/12/2023|
|$2,250.00||Milestone 4 Due 6/2/2023|
- All adults must agree to a background check.
- All team members must agree to the terms of our releases, which are included in the journey application.
- A $150 application fee is due at the time of application and will be applied to each person’s fundraising goal.
- Tasks will be assigned if approved. Task completion is REQUIRED for travel.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- COVID-19 restrictions are still in place around the world, but may differ by country and partner. Please review the most current protocols for this journey at https://globalx.org/covid19-protocols