2019 Uganda Lifewater
- Feb 4 2019 - Feb 13 2019
A team will travel with Lifewater staff to Uganda to lead a retreat for Lifewater field staff. The staff have recently completed a three year Vision of a Healthy Village project, and are preparing to launch a new project. The team will work to encourage these hardworking field workers. You will also travel to Lifewater's existing program to see the VHV in action as you take part in God's redemptive work in Uganda.
We are looking for 4 people willing to help our global partner, Lifewater, serve the local community.
Stories Tell your story
|Security Meeting||Mar 16 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT||Yes|
|Adult Team, Financial, Talent, and Medical Agreements - DUE BY THIRD TEAM MEETING||Required|
- All adults will need to submit to a Background Check
- Valid Passport - Expiration date must be 6 months after trip return date
- All team members must agree to the terms of our Team, Financial, Talent, and Medical Agreements, which can be found in the Forms section. Adults will also review the Code of Conduct with the team leader which will be included with the electronic forms that will be signed
- All team members must get a Yellow Fever shot for entry to Uganda. Team members assume financial responsibility for obtaining this shot.
- There is a MANDATORY two day training for ALL team members, prior to leaving for this trip. Training is held at North Point Ministry offices.
- Must be at least 18 years old